In today's post, I will share a simple recipe of No Bake Peanut Butter Oats Cookies :)
This can be easily prepared at home with few ingredients, it tastes good and is healthy too :)
Its ingredient list is too good.
Oats, Honey, Peanut butter makes a wholesome food.
Its rich in Iron, Magnesium, Pottasium, Vitamin E, B3,B6.
Free from trans fat and gluten.
Oats are rich in fiber and peanut butter is a rich source of protein.
1. Oats flour - 3 cups
2. Peanut butter - 3/4 cup ( I used Disnao Peanut Butter )
3. Honey - 1/2 cup
4. Vanilla Essence - a few drops
5. Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
1. In a pan dry roast oats flour for few minutes on medium to low flame.
2. Take it in a bowl and add salt to it.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl put peanut butter, honey & vanilla essence and microwave it for 30 seconds.
4. Mix all the ingredients and make dough from it.
If the dough is too dry, add little milk to it to make a stoppable dough ( from which cookies can be made)
5. Take a scoop from this dough and make a ball, then gently press it to give a shape of a cookie.
Keep all the cookies in a tray and keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour to set it.
Delicious cookies are ready to eat and enjoy :)
I liked its taste, a perfect balance of sweet & savory.
This cookie has a unique and distinctive taste something we will not get from cookies available in the market.
This can be kept for a week.
This is a Vegan recipe, so all can try :)
One can even teach this simple recipe to kids and they will surely enjoy preparing it.
Do check my previous post which is Importance of teaching cooking to kids
One can give this as anytime snack to kids :)
As well as it can be a good option for their lunch box snacks.
Hope you all liked this post and found it useful.
Do share your views in the comment section below.
I am taking my blog to next level with Blogchatter's #MyFriendAlexa