A different kind of post this time :)
Recipe of Paneer Tikka on Tawa.
Paneer Tikka is one of the most popular Indian dishes, liked by people of all age groups.
Many prepare it on grill, oven, etc.
But today I will share a simple and easy method to prepare it on Iron Tawa.
Paneer: 200 gms
Tomatoes: 2/3 medium sized
Capsicum: 2 medium sized
Curd: 3 tablespoon
Salt ( as per taste )
Garlic paste : 1 tspn
Haldi powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Red chilli powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Chaat masala powder : 1 tspn
Garam Masala powder : 1 tspn
Oil to fry
Method of preparation:
* Cut Paneer into small cubes
* Dice the vegetables into small cubes
* In a bowl add paneer, vegetables, and all other ingredients
Mix well and marinate for around half an hour.
* After half an hour, heat an Iron Tawa put two tspn oil on it and put marinated paneer and vegetables on it, and fry it on low to medium flame. Cook for around 5-8 minutes till the paneer and vegetables get cooked properly.
* Do not put it all together, do it in batches, so that gets cooked properly.
* One can sprinkle some lemon juice on it to get that extra tangy taste ( this is optional)
Delicious Paneer Tikka is ready to serve and enjoy:)
I tried this many times and it comes out too good :)
Takes less time than the oven and is quite easy to do, so do try it out :)
Paneer is a good source of protein and the curry dishes are a bit heavy, this tikka is light and easy to digest, also taste-wise too good :)
One of my favorite :)